Top Tips For Your Special Day
We at OMG! want to share some of our knowledge from all the weddings that we have attended over the past couple of years.
- Get a DJ with a great variety (a lot of people like different things)
- Find something to make your wedding stand out e.g. confetti cannons.
- If you do have a Photo Booth make sure you put it somewhere people are going to see it.
- Don’t be scared to book a photographer who’s new on the block - we were new once.
- Tradition is no longer the norm. With the rise of Photo Booths and inflatables, traditional receptions are becoming very rare.
- a lot for a little - these days you can get a lot of things, such as decoration and presentation.
- Get yourself a venue with where you can get married and have the reception.
- Find a venue that represent your hobbies and interests e.g. if you like the outdoors there are some lovely woodland venues that we have attended.
- Everyone loves a sweet treat.
<< Return to news