How to set
up our photo booth!
1. Ensure that there is a clear, big enough area to safely
set up the booth.
2. Attach the legs to the 42”touchscreen television and stand
3. Assemble the base of the booth frame and connect to the
4. Build the frame up until complete.
5. Place the booth seat and support into position.
6. Set up the electrics (camera, lights, printer etc.)
7. Apply the external skins and the internal panels.
8. Hang up the green screen or curtain backdrop (depending on
the guest’s package)
9. Hang up the photo booth door curtain.
10. Set up the prop box and guestbook table (if required)
11. Turn the electrics on and ensure that the camera is
correctly positioned and focused.
Then you’re ready to get snapping!!
<< Return to news